100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Rembrandt House Museumat Rembrandt House Museum, tue, 2 jun 2020 - wed, 10 jun 2020
From £ 16
2. 100 Highlights Cruiseat 100 Highlights Cruise, tue, 2 jun 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 18
3. Amsterdam Dinner Cruiseat Amsterdam Dinner Cruise, tue, 2 jun 2020 - mon, 2 nov 2020
From £ 93
4. Candlelight Cruiseat Candlelight Cruise, tue, 2 jun 2020 - mon, 2 nov 2020
From £ 42
5. Pizza Cruise Amsterdamat Pizza Cruise Amsterdam, tue, 2 jun 2020 - mon, 2 nov 2020
From £ 42
6. Hop-On Hop-Off Canal Boat + Heinekenat Hop-On Hop-Off Canal Boat + Heineken, mon, 1 jun 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 44
7. Hop-On Hop-Off Canal Bus + Rijksmuseumat Hop-On Hop-Off Canal Bus + Rijksmuseum, tue, 2 jun 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 44
8. Full day trip to Brugesat Full day trip to Bruges , fri, 1 may 2020 - sun, 18 oct 2020
From £ 83
9. Dutch Masters and Marvelsat Dutch Masters and Marvels, fri, 1 may 2020 - sun, 18 oct 2020
From £ 124
10. Hop-On Hop-Off Boatat Hop-On Hop-Off Boat, fri, 1 may 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 23
Artis Royal Zoo: Skip the line
Skip the line to the Netherlands's oldest zoo located in Amsterdam: Artis Royal Zoo! Say hello to hundreds of fascinating animals, such as lions, penguins and elephants. With this ticket you can visit the zoological library and the onsite planetarium. There is even an art collection, which you can explore. If you add it to your ticket, you also get access to Micropia!
- Skip the line to the Netherlands's oldest zoo
- Say hello to hundreds of fascinating animals
- Visit the zoological library
- See a show in the onsite planetarium
- Enjoy the beautiful art collection
- Get access to Micropia - if selected
What can I expect?
Who doesn't love watching the lions relax after their lunch or the cute penguins swimming and playing with each other? At Artis Royal Zoo you can witness the everyday lives of hundreds of fascinating animals. You can stroll around in this wonderful zoo, lean your head back and look at the tall giraffes or the magnificient elephants!
Artis Royal Zoo was founded in 1838 under the name Natura Artis Magistra. The zoo had the purpose of promoting the knowledge of natural history, making it the oldest zoo in the Netherlands. Inside you find art in its aquariums (along with the sea creatures), you can visit the zoological library and dine on the terrace of an excellent restaurant, while listening to the birds singing.
Besides visiting and watching the incredible animals, while you walk through the park, you can spot 27 different monuments including several historical buildings. Don't forget to visit the planetarium, which presents several different shows each day.
If you add it to your ticket you can also visit the award-winning museum, Micropia, which celebrates microbes and the roles they play in our lives, without us even knowing it!
How does it work?
Your e-ticket will be emailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Present the ticket via your mobile phone or bring a printed copy with you to the zoo.
- Pets are not allowed inside the park.
- Please note that Artis is a smoke-free park.
Infant (0-2): Free of charge
Artis Royal Zoo:
Daily from 9 A.M. to 5 P.M.
Sunday-Wednesday: 9 A.M. to 6 P.M.
Thursday-Saturday: 9 A.M. to 8 P.M.
Mobile voucher accepted
Save time – Skip the line
- A Skip the line-ticket to the zoo.
- Access to the onsite zoological library, the planetarium and the art collection.
- If selected: Access to Micropia.
Artis Royal Zoo: Skip The Line
Plantage Kerklaan 38-40 1018 CZ Amsterdam
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.