100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Keukenhof w. skip the lineat Keukenhof w. skip the line, fri, 10 apr 2020 - sun, 10 may 2020
From £ 22
2. Keukenhof: Skip The Line and transport from Amsterdamat Keukenhof: Skip The Line and transport from Amsterdam, fri, 10 apr 2020 - sun, 10 may 2020
From £ 31
3. Van Gogh Museumat Van Gogh Museum, fri, 10 apr 2020 - th, 14 may 2020
From £ 20
4. Rijksmuseum w. skip the lineat Rijksmuseum w. skip the line , fri, 10 apr 2020 - th, 17 sep 2020
From £ 20
5. Johan Cruijff Arena Stadium Tourat Johan Cruijff Arena, fri, 10 apr 2020 - tue, 8 sep 2020
From £ 18
6. Flowerfields & Keukenhofat Flowerfields & Keukenhof , th, 30 apr 2020 - sun, 10 may 2020
From £ 58
7. Amsterdam Walking Tourat Amsterdam Walking Tour , th, 30 apr 2020 - sun, 18 oct 2020
From £ 22
8. Grand Hollandat Grand Holland , th, 30 apr 2020 - sun, 18 oct 2020
From £ 87
9. Full day trip to Brusselsat Full day trip to Antwerp and Brussels , th, 30 apr 2020 - th, 15 oct 2020
From £ 83
10. Charm of Hollandat Charm of Holland , th, 30 apr 2020 - sun, 18 oct 2020
From £ 116
2-in-1: Van Gogh Museum & Canal Cruise
Enjoy the colorful paintings of Vincent van Gogh and see the beauty of Amsterdam from the canals! With this ticket you gain access to the Van Gogh Museum and get a cruise on canals through the city!
- Gain access to the Van Gogh Museum
- Cruise around the canals of Amsterdam
- Enjoy the wonderful art by Van Gogh
- Listen through an audio guide
What can I expect?
Delve into the history and the unique talent of Van Gogh's, which was unfortunately only appreciated after his death. The museum has over 200 of his impeccable works, such as paintings of sunflowers and also drawings and letters. You see some his major series, including landscapes, ochards and self-portraits, just to name a few.
You can also enjoy works by some of Van Gogh's contemporaries, including Monet and Gauguin, who were a big influence on him. Maybe you can even tell by looking at his paintings in comparison?
With this 2-in-1 experience you both visit the Van Gogh Museum and get a cruise around the canals in Amsterdam! Aboard the ship you see the cultural wealth of 17th-century Amsterdam, with famous and important sights such as the Anne Frank House, the Skinny Bridge and the Westerkerk. On the canal cruise there is an audio guide, through which you learn about the buildings you pass! So just lean back and enjoy.
How does it work?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you on your tour, or show the ticket on your mobile.
How long does the tour last?
The canal cruise lasts 1 hour. You can spend as much time as you'd like in the Van Gogh Museum.
How often do the boats sail?
The cruises run every 20 minutes from 9 A.M. to 6 P.M. and every 30 minutes from 6 P.M. to 9 P.M.
When do I have to be at the Van Gogh Museum?
When booking you select a date and a time for when you wish to enter the museum. You have up to 30 minutes after your selected timeslot to enter the Van Gogh Museum.
Do I have to visit the museum and go on the cruise on the same day?
Your ticket to the canal cruise is to be used the day before, the same day or the day after your visit to the Van Gogh Museum.
Infant (0-3): Free of charge
Please check the booking calendar for available dates and times.
What’s not included?
- Transportation from the Canal Cruise to the Van Gogh Museum - and vice versa.
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 1 hours
- 1-hour canal cruise.
- Access to the Van Gogh Museum.
- Audio guide on the cruise.
Van Gogh Museum
Museumplein 6 1071 DJ Amsterdam
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.