100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Body Worlds - The Happiness Projectat Body Worlds - The Happiness Project, th, 4 jun 2020 - sun, 18 oct 2020
From £ 20
2. Amsterdam Icebarat Amsterdam Icebar, th, 4 jun 2020 - sun, 18 oct 2020
From £ 20
3. Pub Crawlat Pub Crawl , fri, 5 jun 2020 - sun, 18 oct 2020
From £ 29
4. Artis Royal Zoo: Skip the lineat Artis Royal Zoo: Skip The Line, wed, 3 jun 2020 - wed, 4 nov 2020
From £ 27
5. Rembrandt House Museumat Rembrandt House Museum, wed, 3 jun 2020 - th, 23 jul 2020
From £ 16
6. Amsterdam City Tour w. cruiseat Amsterdam City Tour w. cruise, th, 4 jun 2020 - sun, 18 oct 2020
From £ 38
7. Charm of Hollandat Charm of Holland , th, 4 jun 2020 - sun, 18 oct 2020
From £ 116
8. Hop On Hop Off Sightseeing Amsterdamat Hop On Hop Off Sightseeing Amsterdam, wed, 3 jun 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 22
9. Full day trip to Brugesat Full day trip to Bruges , fri, 5 jun 2020 - sun, 18 oct 2020
From £ 83
10. Dutch Masters and Marvelsat Dutch Masters and Marvels, fri, 5 jun 2020 - sun, 18 oct 2020
From £ 124
The Heineken Experience
Take a nice tour through The Heineken Experience in Amsterdam! During this experience you see how the beer is made from start to finish, you learn about Heineken's history - and you even get to taste the delicious beer!
- Learn how the Heineken is brewed and produced
- Get enlightened on Heineken's history
- Enjoy the interactive exhibits
- Taste the beer during your tour
- Get a free audio guide on your phone
What can I expect?
On this semi-guided tour you taste delicious beer, so to get the right experience you might as well arrive thirsty! For beer fans and everyone who's curious about brewing and the making of such a famous product this is the right place to go!
You get the chance to explore the historic brewing rooms, which are complete with authentic 18th-century wooden and copper machinery. During one of the exhibitons you also get to see, what it's like being a beer bottle for a day - from start to finish! You even get to see the entire brewing process from the beer's point of view!
Now, did you know that this famous beer is made from just four ingredients? Can you guess which? Otherwise, you can find out exactly what goes into each bottle of Heineken by tasting, touching, and smelling the key ingredients individually. During the tour you enjoy a small beer-tasting session plus two more free beers at the snazzy, atmospheric bar at the end of the experience!
How does it work?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour or show the ticket on your phone.
- There will not be served alcohol to those under 18.
- There is a bag check-in place.
- You can download the free Heineken Experience app with additional audio tours and video content.
Child (0-11): Free of charge
Monday-Sunday: 10:30 A.M. - 9 P.M.
Mobile voucher accepted
- Entry to The Heineken Experience.
- Two beers or soft drinks.
- One beer sample during the tour.
- A free app with extra content for the tour.
The Heineken Experience
Stadhouderskade 78 1072 AE, Amsterdam
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.