100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Van Gogh Museumat Van Gogh Museum, sat, 22 feb 2020 - mon, 20 apr 2020
From £ 19
2. Charm of Hollandat Charm of Holland , sat, 22 feb 2020 - sun, 18 oct 2020
From £ 111
3. Dutch Masters and Marvelsat Dutch Masters and Marvels, fri, 21 feb 2020 - sun, 18 oct 2020
From £ 107
4. Amsterdam City Tourat Amsterdam City Tour, fri, 21 feb 2020 - sun, 18 oct 2020
From £ 24
5. Amsterdam City Tour w. cruiseat Amsterdam City Tour w. cruise, fri, 21 feb 2020 - sun, 18 oct 2020
From £ 36
6. Volendam, Marken and Windmillsat Volendam, Marken and Windmills , fri, 21 feb 2020 - sun, 18 oct 2020
From £ 55
7. Full day trip to Brugesat Full day trip to Bruges , fri, 21 feb 2020 - sun, 18 oct 2020
From £ 80
8. Hop On Hop Off Sightseeing Amsterdamat Hop On Hop Off Sightseeing Amsterdam, wed, 19 feb 2020 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 20
9. Madame Tussauds Amsterdamat Madame Tussauds Amsterdam, wed, 19 feb 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 20
10. Amsterdam Walking Tourat Amsterdam Walking Tour , sun, 23 feb 2020 - sun, 18 oct 2020
From £ 21
Amsterdam Holland Pass
Amsterdam Holland Pass is an all-in-one city pass that allows you to visit multiple museums and attractions in Amsterdam and other major sights of interest in Holland.
- Save time & money with the Amsterdam Holland Pass
- Choose between the small, medium or large pass
- Get free entrance to top museums and attractions
- Receive a discount card with savings of up to 50%
- Enjoy Fast Track entry to popular attractions
- Use your card for an entire month
- Get a guidebook with detailed information and city maps
What can I expect?
See more with the Amsterdam Holland Pass
With Amsterdam Holland Pass you get two or more free entrances to popular museums and attractions depending on the pass size chosen. There are two categories of entries: Gold or Silver. Each category offers many museums and attractions either free or with a large discount, depending on the pass you choose.
Among many attractions you can visit Rijksmuseum, The Heineken Experience, BODY WORLDS, The National Maritime Museum or go on a canal cruise or guided city tour around Amsterdam.
Amsterdam Holland Pass also offers various ways to visit Keukenhof (gold attraction) to enjoy the ultimate spring feeling! Departures from Amsterdam city centre, Schiphol airport or Leiden Central Station.
How does it work?
How do I get my pass?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and exchange it for your Amsterdam Holland Pass once you get to Amsterdam.
Where do I get my Amsterdam Holland Pass?
Print and present your e-ticket to exchange your Amsterdam Holland Pass at:
Planes@Plaza (Schiphol Airport): Arrival hall 1118 AX Amsterdam.
Tours & Tickets Damrak 26: Damrak 26, 1012 LJ Amsterdam.
Where can I use my pass?
Click here to see the different attractions you can choose from and where you can get great discounts around Amsterdam and Holland.
Mobile voucher accepted
Save time – Skip the line
SMALL: 1 gold + 2 silver free entrance tickets + a guidebook
MEDIUM: 2 gold + 2 silver free entrance tickets + a guidebook
LARGE: 3 gold + 3 silver free entrance tickets + a guidebook
Amsterdam Holland Pass
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.