100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Red Light District Walking Tourat Red Light District Walking Tour, fri, 13 dec 2019 - wed, 18 mar 2020
From £ 26
2. 2-in-1: Van Gogh Museum & Canal Cruiseat Van Gogh Museum, wed, 11 dec 2019 - mon, 10 feb 2020
From £ 36
3. Van Gogh Museumat Van Gogh Museum, wed, 11 dec 2019 - th, 10 dec 2020
From £ 19
4. Hop On Hop Off Sightseeing Amsterdamat Hop On Hop Off Sightseeing Amsterdam, wed, 11 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 20
5. Amsterdam Dinner Cruiseat Amsterdam Dinner Cruise, fri, 13 dec 2019 - sun, 15 mar 2020
From £ 100
6. Amsterdam City Tourat Amsterdam City Tour, fri, 13 dec 2019 - wed, 18 mar 2020
From £ 24
7. Amsterdam Walking Tourat Amsterdam Walking Tour , sun, 15 dec 2019 - sun, 15 mar 2020
From £ 22
8. Full day trip to Brusselsat Full day trip to Antwerp and Brussels , fri, 13 dec 2019 - fri, 13 mar 2020
From £ 80
9. 2 Hour Bike Tourat 2 Hour Bike Tour , sat, 14 dec 2019 - wed, 18 mar 2020
From £ 23
10. Charm of Hollandat Charm of Holland , sat, 14 dec 2019 - mon, 16 mar 2020
From £ 112
Flowerfields & Keukenhof
Every spring, the landscape of Holland explodes in one of the prettiest natural displays of colour, as millions of tulips and other vibrant flowers paint the countryside in a rainbow of colors. Come and join us in celebrating spring with a trip to the famous Keukenhof Gardens.
- 5 hour guided tour
- Travel past the flowerfields
- Visit Keukenhof Gardens with skip the line
What can I expect?
Spring is in the air!
Come spring time Holland is covered in pretty flowers and the sweet smell of spring. Especially behind the dunes of Haarlem and Leiden lies the bulb area which looks like a magical canvas of daffodils, hyacinths and tulips.
On this tour we will take you from Amsterdam to visit the world famous Keukenhof flower gardens, where you experience the perfection of millions of bulbs displayed over a wonderful park with fantastic flower shows and sculptures.
Together with our guide you get to walk straight into the park and avoid the massive lines in front of this extremely popular attraction.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at the Lindbergh Excursions office. Please show up 30 minutes before departure.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 5 hours.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 4-12. Children from age 0-3 are free, when accompanied by a paying adult.
Fantastic: 4.7 – 13 reviews
"Der Besuch lohnt sich, sehr schöner Park!!"
"Mahtava paikka.Oli vielä suurempi kuin olin kuvitellut."