100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Amsterdam Dinner Cruiseat Amsterdam Dinner Cruise, th, 23 jan 2020 - mon, 2 nov 2020
From £ 99
2. 2-in-1: Van Gogh Museum & Canal Cruiseat Van Gogh Museum, sun, 26 jan 2020 - fri, 20 mar 2020
From £ 35
3. Pizza Cruise Amsterdamat Pizza Cruise Amsterdam, th, 23 jan 2020 - mon, 2 nov 2020
From £ 46
4. 100 Highlights Cruiseat 100 Highlights Cruise, wed, 22 jan 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 23
5. Hop On Hop Off Sightseeing Amsterdamat Hop On Hop Off Sightseeing Amsterdam, wed, 22 jan 2020 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 20
6. Charm of Hollandat Charm of Holland , sat, 25 jan 2020 - mon, 16 mar 2020
From £ 111
7. Amsterdam City Tour w. cruiseat Amsterdam City Tour w. cruise, fri, 24 jan 2020 - wed, 18 mar 2020
From £ 38
8. Cocktail Cruiseat Cocktail Cruise, fri, 24 jan 2020 - mon, 2 nov 2020
From £ 45
9. Amsterdam City Tourat Amsterdam City Tour, fri, 24 jan 2020 - wed, 18 mar 2020
From £ 24
10. Volendam, Marken and Windmillsat Volendam, Marken and Windmills , fri, 24 jan 2020 - wed, 18 mar 2020
From £ 55
Amsterdam Walking Tour
Join us on a tour through the most famous parts of Amsterdam! Experience the popular neighborhood 'de Jordaan', Dam Square, The 'Begijnhof' and of course the Red Light District.
- 2.5 hour walking tour with a guide
- Experience Amsterdam on foot
- Enjoy a typical Dutch snack
Experience Amsterdam on Foot
We begin the tour with a walk through the popular neighborhood 'de Jordaan', where once the typical folk culture flourished in the narrow streets and small town houses.
Then we move on to Dam Square and the magnificent palace, the real heart of Amsterdam. We continue one to the 'Begijnhof', an inner city courtyard with dwellings from the 16th century, remains an interesting part of Amsterdam with its unique atmosphere. At the 'Begijnhof' you will find the imposing and restored wooden house that dates back to 1528, and is thereby one of the oldest houses in the Netherlands.
This tour would not be complete without a visit to the Red Light District - 'de Wallen'. It is one of the most fascinating parts of the Netherlands.
The tour is operated in English.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at the Lindbergh Excursions office. Please show up 15 minutes before departure.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 2.5 hours.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 4-13. Children under age 3 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.