Over 3.5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% Secure Booking
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in your local currency
You pay in pounds with no hidden fees
Why shop with us?
1. 100 Highlights Cruiseat 100 Highlights Cruise, tue, 19 nov 2019 - wed, 18 mar 2020
From £ 18
2. Amsterdam Holland Passat Amsterdam Holland Pass, tue, 19 nov 2019 - tue, 19 may 2020
From £ 43
3. Candlelight Cruiseat Candlelight Cruise, th, 21 nov 2019 - wed, 27 nov 2019
From £ 41
4. Hop On Hop Off Sightseeing Amsterdamat Hop On Hop Off Sightseeing Amsterdam, tue, 19 nov 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 21
5. Amsterdam City Tourat Amsterdam City Tour, fri, 22 nov 2019 - wed, 18 mar 2020
From £ 24
6. Amsterdam City Tour w. cruiseat Amsterdam City Tour w. cruise, fri, 22 nov 2019 - wed, 18 mar 2020
From £ 39
7. Grand Hollandat Grand Holland , th, 21 nov 2019 - tue, 17 mar 2020
From £ 86
8. Full day trip to Brusselsat Full day trip to Antwerp and Brussels , fri, 22 nov 2019 - fri, 13 mar 2020
From £ 82
9. 2 Hour Bike Tourat 2 Hour Bike Tour , fri, 22 nov 2019 - wed, 18 mar 2020
From £ 24
10. Full day trip to Brugesat Full day trip to Bruges , fri, 22 nov 2019 - wed, 18 mar 2020
From £ 91
Amsterdam Walking Tour
Join us on a tour through the most famous parts of Amsterdam! Experience the popular neighborhood 'de Jordaan', Dam Square, The 'Begijnhof' and of course the Red Light District.
- 2.5 hour walking tour with a guide
- Experience Amsterdam on foot
- Enjoy a typical Dutch snack
Experience Amsterdam on Foot
We begin the tour with a walk through the popular neighborhood 'de Jordaan', where once the typical folk culture flourished in the narrow streets and small town houses.
Then we move on to Dam Square and the magnificent palace, the real heart of Amsterdam. We continue one to the 'Begijnhof', an inner city courtyard with dwellings from the 16th century, remains an interesting part of Amsterdam with its unique atmosphere. At the 'Begijnhof' you will find the imposing and restored wooden house that dates back to 1528, and is thereby one of the oldest houses in the Netherlands.
This tour would not be complete without a visit to the Red Light District - 'de Wallen'. It is one of the most fascinating parts of the Netherlands.
The tour is operated in English.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at the Lindbergh Excursions office. Please show up 15 minutes before departure.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 2.5 hours.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 4-13. Children under age 3 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.