Over 3.5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% Secure Booking
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in your local currency
You pay in pounds with no hidden fees
Why shop with us?
1. Amsterdam Holland Passat Amsterdam Holland Pass, tue, 19 nov 2019 - mon, 18 may 2020
From £ 43
2. Pub Crawlat Pub Crawl , th, 21 nov 2019 - wed, 18 mar 2020
From £ 18
3. 2-in-1: Van Gogh Museum & Canal Cruiseat Van Gogh Museum, tue, 19 nov 2019 - tue, 31 dec 2019
From £ 36
4. Hop On Hop Off Sightseeing Amsterdamat Hop On Hop Off Sightseeing Amsterdam, tue, 19 nov 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 21
5. Amsterdam City Tourat Amsterdam City Tour, fri, 22 nov 2019 - wed, 18 mar 2020
From £ 24
6. Amsterdam City Tour w. cruiseat Amsterdam City Tour w. cruise, fri, 22 nov 2019 - wed, 18 mar 2020
From £ 39
7. Volendam, Marken and Windmillsat Volendam, Marken and Windmills , th, 21 nov 2019 - wed, 18 mar 2020
From £ 57
8. Full day trip to Brugesat Full day trip to Bruges , fri, 22 nov 2019 - wed, 18 mar 2020
From £ 91
9. Red Light District Walking Tourat Red Light District Walking Tour, fri, 22 nov 2019 - wed, 18 mar 2020
From £ 27
10. Charm of Hollandat Charm of Holland , th, 21 nov 2019 - mon, 16 mar 2020
From £ 114
This full-day excursion offers you an exciting day filled with Holland’s must sees. From history and politics, to architecture and scenery, this Grand Holland tour has it all!
- Guided tour through Rotterdam
- Get a great view over Rotterdam from the Euromast Tower
- Visit the Blue Pottery Factory in Delft
- Guided tour through the Hague, incl. the Houses of Parliament and the Peace Palace
- See the highlights of Hollands at the miniature town of Madurodam
Your tour starts with a scenic bus ride to Rotterdam, a city that is renowned for its architecture. As we drive through the city, you'll get the chance to enjoy lovely views of the River Maas, the old port, the famous yellow cube houses and many other unique buildings. Once in Rotterdam, we head to the 185 meter high Euromast Tower where you can see the city from above.
Next stop on our tour is the historic city Delft where you visit a Delft Blue Pottery Factory, which makes the exquisite blue and white pottery that became famous in the Netherlands in the 17th century.
Then we continue on to the Hague, the seat of the Dutch government. Here you'll see where King Willem Alexander works, the Noordeinde Palace. Your tour guide will point out important buildings such as the House of Parliament and the Peace Palace and explain the history and political system of Holland.
The last stop on our tour is the miniature town of Madurodam. This marvellous park showcases small-scale, model replicas of special buildings and attractions in the Netherlands including famous castles, the National Museum, Schiphol Airport, a railway network and even miniature residents and their homes.
The tour is available in English, German and Spanish.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at the Lindbergh office. Please show up 30 minutes before departure.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 8.5 hours.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 4-12. Children from age 0-3 are free, when accompanied by a paying adult.