100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. 2-in-1: Van Gogh Museum & Canal Cruiseat Van Gogh Museum, sun, 26 jan 2020 - fri, 20 mar 2020
From £ 35
2. Hop On Hop Off Sightseeing Amsterdamat Hop On Hop Off Sightseeing Amsterdam, wed, 22 jan 2020 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 20
3. Charm of Hollandat Charm of Holland , sat, 25 jan 2020 - mon, 16 mar 2020
From £ 111
4. Amsterdam City Tour w. cruiseat Amsterdam City Tour w. cruise, fri, 24 jan 2020 - wed, 18 mar 2020
From £ 38
5. Amsterdam City Tourat Amsterdam City Tour, fri, 24 jan 2020 - wed, 18 mar 2020
From £ 24
6. Volendam, Marken and Windmillsat Volendam, Marken and Windmills , fri, 24 jan 2020 - wed, 18 mar 2020
From £ 55
7. Grand Hollandat Grand Holland , sun, 26 jan 2020 - tue, 17 mar 2020
From £ 83
8. Full day trip to Brusselsat Full day trip to Antwerp and Brussels , fri, 24 jan 2020 - fri, 13 mar 2020
From £ 80
9. Full day trip to Brugesat Full day trip to Bruges , fri, 24 jan 2020 - wed, 18 mar 2020
From £ 89
10. Amsterdam Walking Tourat Amsterdam Walking Tour , sun, 26 jan 2020 - sun, 15 mar 2020
From £ 21
Dutch Masters and Marvels
- 7 hour guided tour
- Experience two of the world's top art museums
- Avoid the lines with fast-track entry
- Enjoy a 1.5 hour boat ride on the canals
- Coffee and light lunch is included
- Free entry to the Diamond museum
Dutch Masters & Marvels
Our full-day tour begins in the charming museum square district. We'll start by visiting the Van Gogh Museum, skipping the long entrance queues and heading directly into the museum to see the incredible artwork. With a small group and a professional and knowledgable tour guide, you will get the best information and have a chance to get all of your questions answered. After the tour, you'll have some free time to visiti the museum shop and enjoy a little coffee break in the museum café (included in the price of the tour).
Afterwards we'll take you on a boat ride through the picturesque canals of Amsterdam. From here you'll have the best view of the charming bridges, canal houses and gables, churches, towers and much more. During this 1.5 hour boat ride you'll enjoy a light lunch (included in the price).
Back on land, we'll take you to the Rijksmuseum. Again, you'll skip the line and head straight into the museum for your private tour. The Rijksmuseum includes magnificent masterpieces such as Vermeer's Milkmaid and Rembrandt's Night Watch.
The tour ends at Coster Diamonds, where you'll receieve a free entrance ticket to the Diamond Museum, which you can visit on your own.
The tour is available in English and Spanish.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at the Diamond Museum. Please show up 15 minutes before departure.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 7 hours.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 4-12. Children from age 0-3 are free, when accompanied by a paying adult.