100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Amsterdam City Tour w. cruiseat Amsterdam City Tour w. cruise, th, 6 aug 2020 - sun, 18 oct 2020
From £ 38
2. Full day trip to Brugesat Full day trip to Bruges , wed, 5 aug 2020 - sun, 18 oct 2020
From £ 83
3. Dutch Masters and Marvelsat Dutch Masters and Marvels, wed, 5 aug 2020 - sun, 18 oct 2020
From £ 124
4. Grand Hollandat Grand Holland , th, 6 aug 2020 - sun, 18 oct 2020
From £ 87
5. Amsterdam Walking Tourat Amsterdam Walking Tour , fri, 7 aug 2020 - sun, 18 oct 2020
From £ 22
6. Full day trip to Brusselsat Full day trip to Antwerp and Brussels , th, 6 aug 2020 - th, 15 oct 2020
From £ 83
7. Van Gogh Museumat Van Gogh Museum, mon, 3 aug 2020 - wed, 30 sep 2020
From £ 20
8. Amsterdam City Tourat Amsterdam City Tour, th, 6 aug 2020 - sun, 18 oct 2020
From £ 25
9. Volendam, Marken and Windmillsat Volendam, Marken and Windmills , wed, 5 aug 2020 - sun, 18 oct 2020
From £ 58
10. 2 Hour Bike Tourat 2 Hour Bike Tour , th, 6 aug 2020 - sun, 18 oct 2020
From £ 24
Charm of Holland
Experience the charm of Holland. On this tour to Holland's most authentic villages, you'll see scenic landscapes with cute windmills, charming little villages, picturesque canals and taste delicious Dutch specialties and much more.
- Enjoy a 8-hour tour of charming Holland
- Have lunch at the Volendam's dike
- Visit a wooden shoemaker's workshop
- Taste Dutch cheeses at a cheese tasting in Edam
- Explore the inside of a traditional windmill in Zaanse Schans
What can I expect?
On our way to Marken, a small fishing town renowned for preserving traditional Dutch culture, we'll drive through Holland's beautiful countryside. In Marken your guide will take you on a walking tour through the charming streets while telling you about the history of the place. The stop includes a visit to a wooden shoemaker, where you get to experience a busy craftsman at work, demonstrating the fine skill of wooden shoemaking.
We continue our journey by boat, where you get to enjoy a cup of coffee and a tasty pastry, while we sail towards Volendam. Once in Volendam you'll have some free time to explore the Dutch fishing villages and browse the shops. Then we meet up for a delicious lunch at a restaurant along the dike.
Our next stop is a gem in the heart of Holland; the small town Edam, which is famous for its cheese. Here we'll take you on a cheese tasting, so you can get a real taste of Edam.
From Edam we continue our scenic countryside drive to Zaanse Schans with its incredible collection of historic windmills which have been preserved since the 18-19th centuries. Here you get to visit one of the windmills, so you can explore the inside and discover the importance of this Dutch icon. After our visit to Zaanse Schans, we'll head back to Amsterdam after a full day of experiencing the Dutch charm firsthand.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Infant 0-3 (free)
Refundable tickets Refundable tickets
Refundable up to 48 hours before performance date. A cancellation fee of up to 20% pr. ticket may apply
Print out voucher
Duration: 8 hours
Charm of Holland
De Ruijterkade 34a 012 AA Amsterdam
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.