100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. 2-in-1: Van Gogh Museum & Canal Cruiseat Van Gogh Museum, sun, 26 jan 2020 - fri, 20 mar 2020
From £ 35
2. Hop On Hop Off Sightseeing Amsterdamat Hop On Hop Off Sightseeing Amsterdam, wed, 22 jan 2020 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 20
3. Charm of Hollandat Charm of Holland , sat, 25 jan 2020 - mon, 16 mar 2020
From £ 111
4. Amsterdam City Tour w. cruiseat Amsterdam City Tour w. cruise, fri, 24 jan 2020 - wed, 18 mar 2020
From £ 38
5. Amsterdam City Tourat Amsterdam City Tour, fri, 24 jan 2020 - wed, 18 mar 2020
From £ 24
6. Volendam, Marken and Windmillsat Volendam, Marken and Windmills , fri, 24 jan 2020 - wed, 18 mar 2020
From £ 55
7. Grand Hollandat Grand Holland , sun, 26 jan 2020 - tue, 17 mar 2020
From £ 83
8. Full day trip to Brusselsat Full day trip to Antwerp and Brussels , fri, 24 jan 2020 - fri, 13 mar 2020
From £ 80
9. Dutch Masters and Marvelsat Dutch Masters and Marvels, sun, 26 jan 2020 - sun, 15 mar 2020
From £ 107
10. Amsterdam Walking Tourat Amsterdam Walking Tour , sun, 26 jan 2020 - sun, 15 mar 2020
From £ 21
Full day trip to Bruges
- Enjoy a guided tour to Bruges in Belgium
- Admire the Venice of the North
- Get transported from/to Amsterdam
- Enjoy free time to stroll and shop
Bruges is famous for its ancient churches, wealthy mansions, pictureques alleys and canals and beguinage court. While in Bruges your guide will take you on a half hour walking tour around the beautiful city. The entire city centre of Bruges is a UNESCO World Heritage site, and is a paradise for history buffs. Bruges is also well-known for its lace and chocolate making.
Before heading back to Amsterdam you'll have some free-time on your own to stroll around the little streets or do some shopping in the city centre.
The tour is available in English, German and Spanish.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour departs from the In the IJ hall of Centraal Station on the far eastern side. Please show up 30 minutes before departure.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 11.5 hours.
Do I need to bring my passport?
In general when crossing a border, we always recommend you bring your passport.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 4-12. Children from age 0-3 are free, when accompanied by a paying adult.
- Lunch is not included.