100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Amsterdam City Tour w. cruiseat Amsterdam City Tour w. cruise, th, 6 aug 2020 - sun, 18 oct 2020
From £ 38
2. Charm of Hollandat Charm of Holland , wed, 5 aug 2020 - sun, 18 oct 2020
From £ 116
3. Dutch Masters and Marvelsat Dutch Masters and Marvels, wed, 5 aug 2020 - sun, 18 oct 2020
From £ 124
4. Grand Hollandat Grand Holland , th, 6 aug 2020 - sun, 18 oct 2020
From £ 87
5. Amsterdam Walking Tourat Amsterdam Walking Tour , fri, 7 aug 2020 - sun, 18 oct 2020
From £ 22
6. Full day trip to Brusselsat Full day trip to Antwerp and Brussels , th, 6 aug 2020 - th, 15 oct 2020
From £ 83
7. Van Gogh Museumat Van Gogh Museum, mon, 3 aug 2020 - wed, 30 sep 2020
From £ 20
8. Amsterdam City Tourat Amsterdam City Tour, th, 6 aug 2020 - sun, 18 oct 2020
From £ 25
9. Volendam, Marken and Windmillsat Volendam, Marken and Windmills , wed, 5 aug 2020 - sun, 18 oct 2020
From £ 58
10. 2 Hour Bike Tourat 2 Hour Bike Tour , th, 6 aug 2020 - sun, 18 oct 2020
From £ 24
Full day trip to Bruges
Take a tour to historical Bruges, one of Europe's most charming cities, also called the Venice of the North. It'll be a trip back in time!
- Enjoy a guided tour to Bruges in Belgium
- Admire the Venice of the North
- Get transported from/to Amsterdam
- Enjoy free time to stroll and shop
What can I expect?
Bruges is famous for its ancient churches, wealthy mansions, picturesque alleys and canals and beguinage court. While in Bruges your guide will take you on a half hour walking tour around the beautiful city. The entire city centre of Bruges is a UNESCO World Heritage site, and is a paradise for history buffs. Bruges is also well-known for its lace and chocolate making.
Before heading back to Amsterdam you'll have some free-time on your own to stroll around the little streets or do some shopping in the city centre.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Do I need to bring my passport?
In general when crossing a border, we always recommend you bring your passport.
Infant 0-3 (free)
What’s not included?
Refundable tickets Refundable tickets
Refundable up to 48 hours before performance date. A cancellation fee of up to 20% pr. ticket may apply
Print out voucher
Duration: 11 hours 30 minutes
Full day trip to Bruges
De Ruijterkade 34a 012 AA Amsterdam
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.