Over 3.5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% Secure Booking
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in your local currency
You pay in pounds with no hidden fees
Why shop with us?
1. Amsterdam Holland Passat Amsterdam Holland Pass, tue, 19 nov 2019 - tue, 19 may 2020
From £ 43
2. 2-in-1: Van Gogh Museum & Canal Cruiseat Van Gogh Museum, tue, 19 nov 2019 - tue, 31 dec 2019
From £ 36
3. Hop On Hop Off Sightseeing Amsterdamat Hop On Hop Off Sightseeing Amsterdam, tue, 19 nov 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 21
4. Dutch Masters and Marvelsat Dutch Masters and Marvels, sun, 24 nov 2019 - sun, 15 mar 2020
From £ 111
5. Grand Hollandat Grand Holland , th, 21 nov 2019 - tue, 17 mar 2020
From £ 86
6. Amsterdam Walking Tourat Amsterdam Walking Tour , sat, 23 nov 2019 - sun, 15 mar 2020
From £ 22
7. Full day trip to Brusselsat Full day trip to Antwerp and Brussels , fri, 22 nov 2019 - fri, 13 mar 2020
From £ 82
8. Amsterdam City Tourat Amsterdam City Tour, fri, 22 nov 2019 - wed, 18 mar 2020
From £ 24
9. Amsterdam City Tour w. cruiseat Amsterdam City Tour w. cruise, fri, 22 nov 2019 - wed, 18 mar 2020
From £ 39
10. Full day trip to Brugesat Full day trip to Bruges , fri, 22 nov 2019 - wed, 18 mar 2020
From £ 91
Volendam, Marken and Windmills
Other highlights include the famous fishing village Volendam, where we will visit a cheese factory and a visit to the former island Marken, where you get to see how a traditional clog makers works.
- 5 hour tour of the Dutch countryside
- The windmill village Zaanse Schans
- The fishing village Volendam
- Visit a cheese factory
- The former island Marken
- See how a traditional clog maker works
The tour is available in 16 languages on a GPS guide.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at the Lindbergh Excursions office. Please show up 30 minutes before departure.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts approx. 5 hours.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 4-12. Children from age 0-3 are free, when accompanied by a paying adult.