100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Amsterdam Dinner Cruiseat Amsterdam Dinner Cruise, th, 23 jan 2020 - mon, 2 nov 2020
From £ 99
2. 2-in-1: Van Gogh Museum & Canal Cruiseat Van Gogh Museum, sun, 26 jan 2020 - fri, 20 mar 2020
From £ 35
3. Pizza Cruise Amsterdamat Pizza Cruise Amsterdam, th, 23 jan 2020 - mon, 2 nov 2020
From £ 46
4. 100 Highlights Cruiseat 100 Highlights Cruise, wed, 22 jan 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 23
5. Cocktail Cruiseat Cocktail Cruise, fri, 24 jan 2020 - mon, 2 nov 2020
From £ 45
6. Amsterdam City Tourat Amsterdam City Tour, fri, 24 jan 2020 - wed, 18 mar 2020
From £ 24
7. Hop On Hop Off Sightseeing Amsterdamat Hop On Hop Off Sightseeing Amsterdam, wed, 22 jan 2020 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 20
8. Charm of Hollandat Charm of Holland , sat, 25 jan 2020 - mon, 16 mar 2020
From £ 111
9. Volendam, Marken and Windmillsat Volendam, Marken and Windmills , fri, 24 jan 2020 - wed, 18 mar 2020
From £ 55
10. Grand Hollandat Grand Holland , sun, 26 jan 2020 - tue, 17 mar 2020
From £ 83
Amsterdam City Tour w. cruise
- Enjoy a 3.5 h tour of Amsterdam
- Get a canal cruise included
- See all the major landmarks
Experience Amsterdam by Bus and Boat
You can just sit back and enjoy the panoramic views as the bus drives down the carefully designed route, making sure we pass all of Amsterdam's the major landmarks.
The specially designed glass roof on the bus ensure that you can enjoy the incredible city to the full. You get to admire the iconic canals and the beautiful canal houses, towers and bridges. You'll also get to see a large number of interesting sites in the city, such as the Royal Palace, Dam Square, the Western church, the Skinny Bridge, Amsterdam's tallest windmill and the major museums and attractions, so you can find them again later.
The tour is operated in English, German and Spanish.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour departs from the In the IJ hall of Centraal Station on the far eastern side. Please be there 30 minutes before departure.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 3.5 hours.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 4-12. Children from age 0-3 are free, when accompanied by a paying adult.
Fantastic: 5.0 – 3 reviews
"Dét var en rigtig god tur med en meget kompatent guide"
Birger lykke, Aarhus v.
Busstur genom Amsterdam
"Ett busenkelt sätt att få grepp om Amsterdam och se var alla sevärdheter är. Bra buss och mycket trevlig guide. Stannade både vid väderkvarn och diamant museum - intressant."