100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Amsterdam City Tour w. cruiseat Amsterdam City Tour w. cruise, fri, 24 jan 2020 - wed, 18 mar 2020
From £ 38
2. Amsterdam Dinner Cruiseat Amsterdam Dinner Cruise, th, 23 jan 2020 - mon, 2 nov 2020
From £ 99
3. 2-in-1: Van Gogh Museum & Canal Cruiseat Van Gogh Museum, sun, 26 jan 2020 - fri, 20 mar 2020
From £ 35
4. Pizza Cruise Amsterdamat Pizza Cruise Amsterdam, th, 23 jan 2020 - mon, 2 nov 2020
From £ 46
5. 100 Highlights Cruiseat 100 Highlights Cruise, wed, 22 jan 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 23
6. Hop On Hop Off Sightseeing Amsterdamat Hop On Hop Off Sightseeing Amsterdam, wed, 22 jan 2020 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 20
7. Charm of Hollandat Charm of Holland , sat, 25 jan 2020 - mon, 16 mar 2020
From £ 111
8. Cocktail Cruiseat Cocktail Cruise, fri, 24 jan 2020 - mon, 2 nov 2020
From £ 45
9. Volendam, Marken and Windmillsat Volendam, Marken and Windmills , fri, 24 jan 2020 - wed, 18 mar 2020
From £ 55
10. Grand Hollandat Grand Holland , sun, 26 jan 2020 - tue, 17 mar 2020
From £ 83
Amsterdam City Tour
Join us for a guided city tour of beautiful Amsterdam and see all of the city's many highlights!
- Enjoy a 2.5 hour guided tour of Amsterdam
- See all the city's highlights
- Take a photo stop by a iconic windmill
- Visit a diamond factory
On this extensive bus excursion you will see all Amsterdam has to offer, from the historical monuments in the centre to the modern architecture of the 21st century.
The tour includes a photo stop at one of the city's iconic windmills at the river Amstel and a visit to a diamond factory.
The tour is operated in English, German and Spanish.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour departs from the In the IJ hall of Centraal Station on the far eastern side. Please be there 30 minutes before departure.
How long does the tour last?
The Amsterdam City Tour lasts 2.5 hours.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 4-12. Children from age 0-3 are free, when accompanied by a paying adult.