100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Rijksmuseum w. skip the lineat Rijksmuseum w. skip the line , sun, 20 sep 2020 - wed, 18 nov 2020
From £ 21
2. Amsterdam City Tour w. cruiseat Amsterdam City Tour w. cruise, tue, 22 sep 2020 - sun, 18 oct 2020
From £ 38
3. Full day trip to Brugesat Full day trip to Bruges , mon, 21 sep 2020 - sun, 18 oct 2020
From £ 85
4. Charm of Hollandat Charm of Holland , mon, 21 sep 2020 - sun, 18 oct 2020
From £ 119
5. Dutch Masters and Marvelsat Dutch Masters and Marvels, mon, 21 sep 2020 - sun, 18 oct 2020
From £ 127
6. Grand Hollandat Grand Holland , tue, 22 sep 2020 - sun, 18 oct 2020
From £ 89
7. Amsterdam Icebarat Amsterdam Icebar, mon, 21 sep 2020 - sun, 18 oct 2020
From £ 21
8. Body Worlds - The Happiness Projectat Body Worlds - The Happiness Project, mon, 21 sep 2020 - sun, 18 oct 2020
From £ 21
9. Amsterdam Walking Tourat Amsterdam Walking Tour , wed, 23 sep 2020 - sun, 18 oct 2020
From £ 23
10. Full day trip to Brusselsat Full day trip to Antwerp and Brussels , tue, 22 sep 2020 - th, 15 oct 2020
From £ 85
Van Gogh Museum
The Van Gogh Museum contains the largest collection of paintings by Vincent van Gogh in the world and is truly a unique experience. You even get to see Van Gogh's famous Sunflower paintings! The world-famous museum is an absolute must see when visiting Amsterdam. If you want to, you can learn more about the truths and myths about this iconic Dutch painter through a multimedia guide!
- Gain access to the Van Gogh Museum
- Enjoy the world's largest Van Gogh art collection
- Experience this must-see site in Amsterdam
- Get the opportunity of having a multimedia guide
What can I expect?
The Van Gogh Museum is open every day all year and features the world's largest collection of art works by the Dutch painter Vincent Willem van Gogh (March 30, 1853 – July 29, 1890). He is one of the most significant artists in European History, and his paintings are more than just famous - they are iconic!
This wonderful museum takes you on a fascinating journey through the life of this artist. The museum introduces the complete story of the artist: his personal ambitions, his emotions and of course the myths that surround him - right up until this very day. The Van Gogh Museum's collection includes world-famous paintings such as Sunflowers, Almond Blossom and The Potato Eaters. The museum also organises three temporary exhibitions every year.
You can choose to book a regular ticket and explore the museum at your own pace - or you can book a ticket with an interactive audio guide (also called a multimedia guide). This type of audio guide gives you a new insight into how Vincent van Gogh worked and what motivated him. You get to truly understand him by looking at his works from a completely different angle. It will give you an engaging multimedia experience as it reveals a Van Gogh you never knew.
How does it work?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it to the museum, or show the ticket on your phone.
How long is my tickets valid?
Your ticket for Van Gogh Museum is only valid for the day you book for.
Child (0-17): Free of charge
Please check calendar for available dates and times.
Fantastic: 4.3 – 92 reviews
nothing like it anywhere else for Van Gogh art
"If you want to see the largest and best collection of Van Gogh art, then this is where you need to be. With the optional headset, which were easy to use, you can spend hours looking and learning about his art.....I will be back someday I hope as I could not see it all in one trip."
"It is worth the ticket to skip the line! The museum was crowded, the exhibits and art was well displayed."
David, Columbia, md
Schönes und auch informatives Museum
"Ein Besuch diese Museums lohnt sich, da es neben den Gemälden auch viele Informationen über das Leben Van Goghs und den Zusammenhängen mit den Gemälden liefert. Wir waren Vormittags im Museum, das sehr gut besucht war. Trotzdem können die Gemälde problemlos auch aus der Nähe betrachtet werden. Mit vorab gebuchten Eintrittskarten konnten wir direkt zum Eingang. Um kurz nach 9 Uhr nur kurze Wartezeiten am Eingang (ca. 5 Minuten). Garderobe ist kostenlos."
Mobile voucher accepted
- Entry to the Van Gogh Museum.
- Access to all exhibitions.
- When selected: An interactive audio guide in 11 languages.
Van Gogh Museum
van Gogh Museum Museumplein 6 1071 Amsterdam
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.