100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. 100 Highlights Cruiseat 100 Highlights Cruise, wed, 19 feb 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 17
2. Pizza Cruise Amsterdamat Pizza Cruise Amsterdam, wed, 19 feb 2020 - mon, 2 nov 2020
From £ 40
3. Amsterdam Dinner Cruiseat Amsterdam Dinner Cruise, th, 20 feb 2020 - mon, 2 nov 2020
From £ 89
4. Hop-On Hop-Off Boatat Hop-On Hop-Off Boat, wed, 19 feb 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 22
5. Amsterdam Walking Tourat Amsterdam Walking Tour , sun, 23 feb 2020 - sun, 18 oct 2020
From £ 21
6. Full day trip to Brusselsat Full day trip to Antwerp and Brussels , fri, 21 feb 2020 - th, 15 oct 2020
From £ 80
7. 2 Hour Bike Tourat 2 Hour Bike Tour , sat, 22 feb 2020 - sun, 18 oct 2020
From £ 23
8. Hop-On Hop-Off Canal Bus + Rijksmuseumat Hop-On Hop-Off Canal Bus + Rijksmuseum, wed, 19 feb 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 42
9. Hop-On Hop-Off Canal Boat + Heinekenat Hop-On Hop-Off Canal Boat + Heineken, wed, 19 feb 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 42
10. Charm of Hollandat Charm of Holland , sat, 22 feb 2020 - sun, 18 oct 2020
From £ 111
Hop On Hop Off Sightseeing Amsterdam
Amsterdam City Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off buses is an easy and personal way to see all of Amsterdam. Hop-On, Hop-Off Amsterdam Tours provide you with the best Amsterdam has to offer. Book your tickets here!
What can I expect?
Discover all of Amsterdam on your own pace from the top of an Open Top Bus on our Amsterdam City Sightseeing Hop On Hop Off Tour. You simply board one of the red busses, and off you go to explore all of Amsterdam. Whenever you like, you just get off the bus, see what you like and get on the next bus when you like to move on. It's easy, it's free and a great way to see Amsterdam.
The City Sightseeing Amsterdam tour offers 10 central stops along the route:
Stop 1: Central Station - Stop 2: Nieuwezijds Voorburgwal - Stop 3: Westerkerk - Stop 4: Leidseplein - Stop 5: Museumplein - Stop 6: Stadhouderskade/De Pijp - Stop 7: Waterlooplein - Stop 8: Amstel/Muntplein - Stop 9: Damrak - Stop 10: - Sint Nicolaaskerk.
You can of course stop and get of the buses to see all the attractions and highlights Amsterdam has to offer incl.
Anne Frank's House, The Van Gogh Museum, The Royal Palace, Rembrandt House Museum, Madame Tussauds Amsterdam, Amsterdam Dungeon, the Red Light District and many, many more!
See a MAP OF THE ROUTES HERE!
- Departure frequency every 20 min. all year round.
- First bus departure at 09.00am and last bus departure at 06.15pm.
- Our tickets are valid for 24 - unlimited travel.
- Our tickets are valid 1 month from booking date!
- All busses have LIVE commentary in English and Dutch and recorded commentary via headphones in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian and Russian
- Our vouchers/e-tickets, which will be send to you after you have completed your booking, provide you direct access to the busses. You simply board a bus where you like to start your tour, and here you get your tickets and detailed map of the routes.
- Children age is from 4 to 13 years old. Children at 3 years of age, or younger, travel free with a paying adult!
- No entrance fee to any attractions, museums or highlights are incl. in the ticket price!
- See ALL Amsterdam City Sightseeing Hop On Hop Off Tours HERE